Gothic Weddings

Roll Call!!!

It's way too quiet around here. So put your stats here!

SN:
Wedding Date (past or present):
Need help with something?

Re: Roll Call!!!

• SN: WereAya
    Wedding Date (past or present): Halloween 2010
    Why you're here: Need ideas and support for my crazy gothic wedding!
    Need help with something? Oh boy...lol
  • SN: tmm140
    Wedding Date (past or present):  10/24/09
    Why you're here:  This is a cool board :)
    Need help with something?  Nope, just like the whole wedding planning process and I KINDA miss it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SN: amblizman
    Wedding Date (past or present): 10/31/09
    Why you're here: lurking on everyone else's awesome goth weddings now.  I'd probably post more if the boards worked better... : /
    Need help with something?  Nope, but if anyone needs anything from me, send me a private message for my email address since I'm in my email a lot more than I get to stop in over here.  I don't know if I'll have any useful information for you, but that's how you'll find me!
  • Can I just say I wrote the whole thing out and went to post it and it disappeared in a error message. TWICE!! Dear Knot Gods: Fix your site. If the nest works fine and the bump works fine why oh why it the knot so awful!!! It never used to be like this. Thankfully when I was planning everything worked smoothly.

Witchys_Woman

October 31 2009

Red Deeria AB

Hanging out, seeing everyones ideas, helping when I can.

I don't need any help right now but when I do i'll be sure to ask!
    Photobucket
  • edited January 2010
    SN: DivineWillowMama

Wedding Date: July 17th, 2010

Location: Live in Sequim, Washington, wedding's also in Sequim

Why You're Here: This is my favorite board of them ALL! I love the creative ideas and "darker" themes we all have.

Need help with something? Pretty much I just need to get opinions on silly little details. I'm on a really tight budget, but I'm trying to make everything really glamorous and put a Victorian twist on everything. 
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • SN: Hollieheidi
    Wedding Date (past or present): March 13, 2010
    Why you're here: Agree with PP, no one seems to get the non-traditional ideas.  Our theme is Irish/Scottish/Celtic and doesn't fit the white wedding mold. 
    I also like seeing other brides' ideas.  Since we tend to scope out the out of the ordinary and offbeat sites, it's nice to share those with other like-minded ladies.
    Need help with something?  Just getting to the final stages.  Less than 2 months and trying to figure out the logistics of it all.  Oh....anyone have a money tree I could just borrow a branch????
  • SN: corinnemarie22
    Wedding Date (past or present): 10-31-10
    Why you're here: To talk and share idea's, find other excited knotties!
    Need help with something? ALWAYS. lol they come and go... but right now looking for someone who wants to split the cost of fake pumpkins in possible
  • SN: brit_bell90
    Wedding Date (past or present): June 25, 2011
    Why you're here: I'm having a black, red, and white music themed wedding, and I thought I might get some awesome ideas and inspiration here!
    Need help with something? Not really, but new ideas are always welcome!
  • SN: Delstins
    Wedding Date (past or present): 10/31/2010
    Why you're here: to get more helpful non traditional ideas, since i'm not a fan of the white dress idea (my dress is all burgundy!)
    Need help with something? not yet..... i'm way to ahead of the schedule right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SN: cellarius
    Wedding Date (past or present): we've only recently begun planning so we haven't set a date for sure.  i had to pick one when i registered & we may use it [10.16.10] but we might be waiting till fall/winter '11. 
    Why you're here: people have similar tastes, to get ideas/inspiration, etc this is my fav board!
    Need help with something? lol well pretty much everything since we've just started! but i post if i have specific questions..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards