Indiana

Fort Wayne - Baker Street Station?

Hi all!

We are considering having our wedding and reception at the Baker Street Station next summer (very pretty historic train station).  However, I haven't been able to find any reviews online.  Has anyone used this venue or been to a wedding here?  Thoughts, comments, criticisms?  

Thanks! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fort Wayne - Baker Street Station?

• edited December 2011
    This is a very sought after venue in Fort Wayne. A girl I workout with had her wedding there and just loved it. She didn't have any problems at all. I was looked into it for my wedding and really loved the place, but it was too small for my guestlist. I went to a low-key banquet there last October and thought it was very elegant. The caterer that serves Baker Street had really good food too. HTH! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  That's awesome.  Glad to hear your friend's wedding went well.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Glad your friend's wedding was great.  I'm getting more excited about this place now!! Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance & I are doing the ceremony & the reception there in December. We both fell in love as soon as we saw it. I'm not from the area and whenever we tell people where it is, they say it's amazing! I didn't realize it was so sought after, but I can see why. Are y'all doing everything there?
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, we're doing both the ceremony and reception too.  I know what you mean about falling in love with it!  I was originally planning an outdoor ceremony, but decided to scrap that when I saw the station.  

Best of luck to you and your fiance!  Hope your wedding goes great.  Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm also planning my wedding at the Baker Street Train Station. I'm glad to hear the positive feedback! Baker Street said it can be difficult to hear with a loud DJ or a band because of the way sound travels with the high ceilings. Does anyone have any bands or DJs you heard at Baker Street that sounded well? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards