South Carolina

The Pavillion at Pepper Plantation (near Charleston, SC)

I was wondering if anyone has ever used the Pavillion at Pepper Plantation for their ceremony/reception. I'm going to book it soon, but I wanted to see if anyone had a good or bad experience. Thanks!

Re: The Pavillion at Pepper Plantation (near Charleston, SC)

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Pepper Plantation in 2 weeks! Rachel, the manager of the Pavillion, is great to work with and they're pretty laid back about most things.

I had a friend get married there (both ceremony and reception) a month ago and she absolutely loved it. I don't think you'll regret it if you decide on it!
    This kind of love is what I dreamed about ~6.4.10~
  • SJMosherSJMosher member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you dont mind me asking how much does the reception venue run?
  • edited December 2011
    They have the 2010 rates posted on their website. The rates vary based on month and day.
    This kind of love is what I dreamed about ~6.4.10~
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in August. Rachel is amazing, and I've been working with her for over a year now. Downsides are that no rentals come with the venue, and there is no air conditioning--just a "air-flow" system. 
    The positives really outweigh the negatives--it's gorgeous and affordable!!!
  • edited December 2011
    How did you all enjoy your Pepper Plantation wedding?  We booked the venue for Oct/2011.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey! We are getting married May 26, 2012 at Pepper Plantation. If anyone has had a summer wedding there could you please let me know if it was hot or uncomfortable inside?? I'm wondering if we need to rent air conditioning units. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards