West Virginia
Options

New here!

Hey everyone, My names April, from Charleston WV and I am 24 yrs old and FINALLY getting married. The date is set for 6/9/12. I say FINALLY because my fiance' and I have been together for almost 7 years and engaged for 4!. We both have always wanted a nice wedding and be done with college and are just now at the point in our lives that we are able to do it. I have no clue where to start and would love some input on some reception sites and what-not :-)

Re: New here!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on setting the date finally! I completely understand wanting to wait until you graduate  that is what we are doing. My FI and I have been together for 8 years and engaged for 1.5. I am from Parkersburg so I don't know a lot about Charleston venues, but wanted to welcome you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     Welcome to this board,and congratulations to the both of you..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! I am from Charleston as well!  Some of the more popular places around that I looked at was the University of Charleston, Charleston Civic Center, Charleston's Women's Club.  I know that you have a little under a year, but a friend of mine had to move her wedding up because no one had a date open for her in June. I would suggest checking around soon.  I am getting married at the Capitol and then the reception is at the Civic Center!!!

Good Luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards