June 2014 Weddings
Options

123print samples ordered

I just ordered some samples from 123print.  If I like the quality of them then we will probably get our invitations through them.  :)

Sample #1

Sample #2

Sample #3

You can get three free samples at a time for anyone who is interested. You just click on the button that says 'customize' and then when the new window opens there is a spot that you click on to get that invite sample. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 123print samples ordered

• Options
    Those are pretty!   That's exciting.
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    All of three of those are very pretty! That's really helpful to know! Thanks for the info. I think I'll go check that out too!
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks. I really just wanted to share the info on how to order samples. I thought that my only option was going to be ordering one of their free sample kits but I really wanted to get some actual wedding invitation samples. So I called their customer service number and found out how to get them. I would of never clicked on the customize button to get to that part where you can order a sample.

I've read really good things about vistaprint too. I'm going to see if they offer free samples of their invites as well.  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    r&c14r&c14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_123print-samples-ordered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:922fdd2c-c244-4e22-8c72-cb4abebe8d49Post:5801216b-7d39-4ddf-aa32-e2e9ecc02e63">Re: 123print samples ordered</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks. I really just wanted to share the info on how to order samples. I thought that my only option was going to be ordering one of their free sample kits but I really wanted to get some actual wedding invitation samples. So I called their customer service number and found out how to get them. I would of never clicked on the customize button to get to that part where you can order a sample. I've read really good things about vistaprint too. I'm going to see if they offer free samples of their invites as well.  :)
    Posted by lynn614[/QUOTE]

<div>Vista Print is amazing when paired with groupon if you are trying to save money! They have a monthly groupon that you purchase for $17 and get $70 worth of products from vista print. When I signed up with groupon I also got a coupon for $10 off my first purchase of a groupon and so I only paid $7 for it. This doesn't include shipping, but for two shirts, 6 pens, and a bunch of different invite ideas I spent $7 on groupon and $16 on shipping. Well worth it! Another good hint with groupon is to subscribe to more than one city because they all can have different deals. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_123print-samples-ordered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:922fdd2c-c244-4e22-8c72-cb4abebe8d49Post:19ac2f08-b36d-472a-acba-082c0886c474">Re: 123print samples ordered</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 123print samples ordered : Vista Print is amazing when paired with groupon if you are trying to save money! They have a monthly groupon that you purchase for $17 and get $70 worth of products from vista print. When I signed up with groupon I also got a coupon for $10 off my first purchase of a groupon and so I only paid $7 for it. This doesn't include shipping, but for two shirts, 6 pens, and a bunch of different invite ideas I spent $7 on groupon and $16 on shipping. Well worth it! Another good hint with groupon is to subscribe to more than one city because they all can have different deals. 
    Posted by r&c14[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks for the info!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip! Definitely going to get some samples now! Let me know how you like yours!
  • Options
    I will!  :D

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My samples came yesterday. Honestly I'm not really impressed with them. They are very flimsy.  And they just look kind of cheap IMHO.  I know that you can order a different kind of paper for them to be printed on so that may help but I think that I am going to look elsewhere.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards