Florida-Central Florida
Options

Shoes

Where has everyone been finding their shoes for their wedding? I cannot seem to find a pair that will not cripple me by the end of the night. I like the idea of a fun/colorful/sparkly shoe but everything I find has a platform and a 4 in heel...

Re: Shoes

• Options
    go with whatever you like/find comfortable!  i wore blue sparkly shoes, they were my something blue.  my friend wore red, another wore cowboy boots.  i've seen some cute shoes at Dillard's and of course DSW.  these were the shoes that I wasn't afraid to drop some cash on and haven't regretted it since.
  • Options
    We were out visiting my oldest daughter and popped into a bridal shop, my youngest daughter lucked into a pair of Benjamin Adams display pair originally priced 180 for 30 dollars, since we are having them dyed pink, they will be perfect! They only had 2 inch heels so they were even more awesome, words of advice find something you like, and have a possible alternate pair for the reception...my oldest daughter wore ribboned flip flops and I made matching ones for all the bridesmaids....my youngest has a pair of pink glittered flats for her big day....that way you don't find yourself barefoot at the reception.
  • Options
    I foud my shoes on shoes.com.  Since i am getting married outside, i opted for a pretty wedge that ils satin dyeable and accented with a jeweled buckle on the top of the foot and ankle strap. Good luck!!In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_shoes-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:6f64b597-10bd-4fa3-b400-e431f7368dbaPost:807f1257-2cfb-4a5a-ada6-9bdbe9aa6ff7">Shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where has everyone been finding their shoes for their wedding? I cannot seem to find a pair that will not cripple me by the end of the night. I like the idea of a fun/colorful/sparkly shoe but everything I find has a platform and a 4 in heel...
    Posted by kbiggs11[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards