Connecticut

Cascades

Hi everyone!!! I'm newly engaged and looking at venues. Unfortunately, cascades is the only venue that has not gotten back to my emails! Does anyone have pricing info ? I don't want to schedule a tour if I know it is not within my budget.

Re: Cascades

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Definitely call Domenic!!! They are phenomenial to work with & have nothing but great things
    to say about them!!! Pricing definitely varies depending upon what you want & time of year/day etc.

Good luck & welcome!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • I called Cascades when I was looking for a venue.  With tax and gratuity they were alittle over $100 per person.  Keep in mind that Cascades does 2 events a day so you can only book either in the morning or from 6-11 (Dont know if your planning a church ceremony, or need specific times).  Also, most places you will have to pay extra for colored able cloths, napkins, chair covers etc;

Good luck on wedding planning, I've had a blast doing it!
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_cascades?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:90f3d276-7275-4267-9b84-944c26251ccbPost:fe05b566-a841-4d13-9728-2c312177d488">Re: Cascades</a>:
    [QUOTE]Definitely call Domenic!!! <strong>They are phenomenial to work with & have nothing but great things to say about them!!! Pricing definitely varies depending upon what you want & time of year/day etc. Good luck & welcome!!
    </strong>Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

This...
    The price will depend on what package you choose and the time of day and year. Could be anywhere from $90-$175 pp. 
    We LOVED Cascade!  Definitely call and ask for Rosa or Domenic.  
    imageAnniversary
  • jjswinjjswin member
    First Comment
    When I was looking at venues they did not return my email so I did a follow up call and they were very nice and we scheduled a meeting.
  • Hmm, That's strange, they usually are very good at returning calls.
    We just booked with cascade and we chose the Gala package.  They have 3 different packages now, The Evening wedding, Gala and Grand Gala. Evening starts at $107, Gala is $130 and Grand Gala I think is the $170 one.  You can customize any of these packages though, We worked with Dominick and he was accommodating.  Keep in mind they do charge 6.35% sales tax and 19% administrative charges on top of these package prices per head. They are pricey but I couldn't pass up the entire ambience they offered, there was nothing to not like there from the ceremony location to the cocktail garden room, the grounds are amazing for pictures and the best of them all, the grand ballroom. Let me know if you have any other questions :)
    Goodluck with your search!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mona8 and KLS are right though, It definitely depends on what time of the year you have it too... Off season is less expensive. unfortunately mine falls right in prime summertime season lol :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards