Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Photog, Florist CakeAttleboro area

Hi everyone,
We are looking for any recommendations on photographers that would travel to the Uxbridge area. Additionally were told florists and bakers won't travel to our venue Uxbridge without a hefty fee so we are looking for a florist around the Attleboro area. Our budget is on the low side as well.
Thanks for any help!

Re: Photog, Florist CakeAttleboro area

• Options
    I am using Amore Photography and Flowers by Annette.  They are husband and wife (David LaChapelle and Annette Rinaldi) and are based in Revere.  My venue is a bit off the beaten path and I am not incurring any extra charges because of that.  I would talk to them and see if either one or both can help you.

Anniversary
  • Options

Try posting on RI as well (Woonsockett is close). Worcester is just as close as Aboro and might have more options.

Our photog is out of Worcester jgddesignphoto.com

• Options
    Our photographer travels, as well.  She's awesome, and I highly recommend her.

http://www.imcreativephotography.com
  • Options
    we used john loconte from www.johnlophoto.com and i honestly cannot recommend him enough amazing! for a florist we used jen from the tangled web, also incredible!
  • Options
    tootsy26tootsy26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I would try our photographer Kathleen's Photography www.kathleensphotographyinc.net they are great. Also they are only 15 minutes away from the uxbridge area. However when I sat down with them they said they go all over and no travel fees. For a florist I simply must say check out CCFlorals desgns. www.ccfloraldesigns.com. Carol is great to work with and she even comes to your home for the consultation. Travel isn't a problem for her either and she is also close to unxbridge. For the cake Wrights Dairy Farm in North Smithfield. Great to work with. Hope this helps
  • Options
    We are using Portrait New England for photography .  It is a husband wife team and they will customize a package that works for your budget.  They will travel to you included in the price.

My florist is Barry's Florist in braintree.  Not sure what they would charge for where you are but the fee for del was very low for it to plymouth

For cake..we are using cupcake charlies in plymouth as we wanted cupcakes.  CHeck out Bake Eat Love http://bakeeatlovebakery.com/ Crystal makes beautiful cakes
  • Options
    Take a look at Paul S. Robinson Photography, he is located in Uxbridge. He does wonderful work and doesn't chatge to travel within one hour of Uxbridge.
    www.paulsrobinsonphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards