Michigan-Lansing

Rehersal Dinner

Hey ladies! Our wedding is Mother's Day weekend, MSU's graduation, AND local high school's prom weekend! With that being said we are trying to book our rehersal dinner location soon! Where are you guys having your rehersal dinner at? We will have about 50 people! Thank you in advance for any help! :)

Re: Rehersal Dinner

• edited December 2011
    We had ours at Carrabba's on Saginaw by the Lansing mall. They have a private room that you can reserve.
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours picnic style at Sharp Park behind the Lansing Mall. It's reasonably priced to rent ($40 to $50) and you can get an alchohol permit. We really enjoyed it there.
  • edited December 2011
    Ours will be at the Kellogg Center.
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • edited December 2011
    When I was dress shopping Claddaugh's Irish Pub did a sampler thing in Fantastic Finds to advertise that they have a private banquet room and love to hose those things. The food they brought was stuff I'd never had at the restaurant before and it was AMAZING. I'd give them a call.
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking into Guarrazi's its on old 27 for ours the food there is great and the staff is always nice they have rooms available in the lower lever that can be rented its nice because it is away from all the restuarant traffic that comes in. THey also have a patio on the main level not sure if you could have it outside (idk ihow many it seats out there) but it may b worth looking into.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards