Texas-San Antonio

Need your opinions ladies!

Hi ladies! 

So originally, my fiance and I had picked black, silver/white, and a deep cranberry red as our wedding colors.  After meeting with our linen lady and looking a pictures I really disliked the red.  It just didn't come out how I wanted it to look.  Then we decided to just do black, silver, and white.  Those colors seemed to work well together for our formal wedding.  My latest project has been BM dresses and I have finally fallen in LOVE with my original pick which is a one shoulder Navy blue dress.  We still want to use the black, silver, and white. 

What I want to know is, do you ladies think those colors will be ok?  They are all dark colors so that's the only thing that worries me.  Granted we are getting married in January I think it will look so elegant and sophisticated.  Opinions, ladies? I think the white and silver will add a nice touch to the darker colors, but I'm just not sure.

I'm so worried about how it may turn out.

Re: Need your opinions ladies!

• edited December 2011
    Your dress and your bridesmaids dresses don't have to match 100% to your theme. Have you tried like a gray or silver dress?

My colors are red, black and white. My dress has red detail on it. Its Davids Bridal's color Apple.

Also, you can have the BMs in a totally different, yet coordinating color. Which color is going to be your main color? When I know that it will be easier to help :)
  • edited December 2011
    My dress is called Diamond white, and my flowers are going to be white.  The BM dresses are going to be navy blue.  I wanted black but the dress didn't come in black.  I think all flowers will be white as well, although my bouquet will look different than the girls.  The guys will have black tuxedos.  Our table cloths are a charcoal/slate color if that helps any. 
  • edited December 2011

So I guess our main colors are turning out to be navy, white, and silver with hints of black.  The chairs are black and the table clothes are a silver color called slate. 

• edited December 2011
    That sounds very beautiful :) I think hints of black will be fine! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards