Flowers
Options

Flower Colors for Peacock Wedding!

Hey ladies, I was wondering if someone might have some advice as to what kind/colors of flowers to get for both my bridesmaids and for me. I am doing a peacock theme, but not going the blue/purple route, so I really have no clue what colors to do.  Here is a picture of the BM dress colors. Any opinions??

Re: Flower Colors for Peacock Wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using ivory, navy blue and peacock feathers for my wedding. The flowers I'm using are white (cream) roses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend did this in November with blue and green BM dresses. She had white/cream flowers while the BMs had smaller bouquets of white spider mums, greenery, and smaller blue flowers. I can't remember what the blue flower was. If you aren't doing the blue you could replace the smaller blue flowers with the green color (buttons, Hypericum berries, etc.).  

Instead of flower petal she had the flower girl through out peacock feathers. It looked really pretty. The GM bouts also had a peacock feather in them.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

what about ivory, or light colored flowers with peacock feathers stuck in strategically?

• Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't want to do blues and purples, I think the ivory or lime green would be my first choice, or maybe a yellow/orange/gold color.  Or maybe fuscia, or a coppery/bronze color if you can find it.

You can get green roses, carnations, orchids, or pom poms, with green hypericum berries, and incorporate other colors in the ribbons on the bouquet stem wrapping, and have peacock feathers in the bouquets.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Catwoman - those first two pictures make me want to change my theme a little! Very pretty!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards