California-Los Angeles
Options

Tyswife

Girl, you throw one hell of a party!  Just looked at the pics today.  I love that your baby girl was so not into the cake smashing.  
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Tyswife

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree!!! Can you be my mommy and throw me an amazing birthday party Wink

What a party! 

If you can do all of that for your daughters b-day party your wedding is going to just be amazing! I know it...you got it in YOU!!!

thanks for sharing with us Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wait I still didn't get the pictures - I checked my spam too Cry
    I want to see them.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok I'm the biggest nerd - I see them in my spam - I was looking for the email to come from Tyswife not pictage - Okay now I'm going to go look - so excited
    Laughing
    Our Wedding Teasers
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TyswifeThese pictures are amazing.  Okay all of your detail is right on point.  You put so much thought and love into this and it really shows.  I told you when I was there that I thought it was GREAT but the pictures – man she did a great job capturing everything – from the clown, to the snow cone (our favorite), to the games, food, cake and favors.  Honey – if you did all of this for your daughter’s 1st birthday – you have NOTHING to worry about for your wedding!  it is going go to fabulous – all of your details are going to be captured and noticed by all. You are so lucky and fortunate – Ky is such a good baby – she was all smiles.  My little one would not have been smiles all day and no way would she have gotten her face painted!  These pictures are absolutely priceless. I love the picture with the 3 of you!!!  You have to frame that one (#252). GREAT JOB – you set the bar and you set it HIGH!  
    Our Wedding Teasers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes she did Dawn....sooooo HIGH!!!!
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww.....

Thank you so much ladies!!!

I would do it all over again for my little one.

And thanks again Dawn for coming out to party with us just a week before your wedding!!!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards