Michigan-Detroit

Table number holders

I noticed in the Wanted Wednesday post, there's at least a couple people looking for metal clips to hold table numbers.  I was considering buying some, but I wasn't sure it was worth the money.  However, if someone was committed to buying them from me, I would totally do it!  But I want to make sure I'm getting ones you'd be happy with too before I buy them.  I've been looking online, and this is the best deal I've found so far:

With shipping, it's $26.30 for 24 clips, but I'd re-sell them for a little less.  Any takers?  My wedding is July 24, and I could arrange to drop them off to you the next day if you need them in a hurry! 

Re: Table number holders

• edited December 2011
    I (think) Im looking for the tall holders..depends on my centerpieces (that we had to change). I will keep it in mind though! Smile
    Photobucket ~Kat~ wedding websites
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in the market for taller holders too. I wish it wasn't such a price jump for the tall ones!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • edited December 2011
    i don't know if you've ordered these yet, but i just ordered them as well.  If you haven't gotten them yet, let me know and I can sell you mine.
    planning bio.
    Visit The Knot!imageVisit Detroit.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    295 invited image184 attending image 111 seriously missing out image
    Final Count!
  • edited December 2011
    forget my last post...they're not even going to ship until after my wedding, so i guess i dropped the ball on that one.  if you do order them, order them now.  they don't ship for 2 weeks after you place your order....
    planning bio.
    Visit The Knot!imageVisit Detroit.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    295 invited image184 attending image 111 seriously missing out image
    Final Count!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards