New Jersey
Options

Affordable photographer

Hi ladies,

I've looked into Jason Rhee and Robert Wayne but both are pretty far from my home in Staten Island. Does anyone have any other suggestions? My budget is around 3K including albums. Thanks!

Re: Affordable photographer

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Fiance and I just booked Claudia, out photographer. she is in CT but I believe she doesnt charge travel fees. her website is www.fabuluxephotos.com
    Tongue OutKiss
  • Options
    Here is the info for my photog... Also throwing in my makeup contact as well because she is cheap and good! Photog & makeup artist did my engagement photos, my mom's bridal photos and a few of my other friends' engagement photos. They'll also be doing my wedding. Both are very affordable.

http://www.kristyannephotography.com/ is the photographer... If you scroll a little bit you can see the pictures she took of us. We're under the "Boardwalk Fun" posting.

Last time I saw, she was offering 30% off so book soon if you can.

Here is her contact:

Kristy@gigglebug-photography.com

phone: 848-210-4096

My makeup was done by MaryAnne Styles, who is now working with Kristy. 

201-780-3206 or maryannestyles@gmail.com

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    I'll just say that we're working with Robert Wayne Photography.  He's actually quite local to me, but we spent a lot of time talking with him when we met and I remember him talking about long distance couples a few times; where the couple moved away but were having the wedding here because of family.  He had a couple in Boston and another in Hawaii.  So if it's too far to travel just to meet, there must be ways to work around this if you like someone's style, pricing, etc.
  • Options
    Erica Lyn from www.ericalynphotography.com is reasonable I feel for the quality of work, which is awesome and top notch. She gave us a discount because she just had a baby a few months ago and wants to book some more for weddings for 2013. Hope this helps!  I am looking for a good florist, any suggestions?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Alex Kaplan: www.twoweddingphotographers.com. He shot our wedding on 11/9 and from the preview pics, he's done a fabulous job. He and his team were so great to work with. I love his work and he is reasonable. Last I checked, he was 2k for an 8 hour package not including albums. He told me business is booming and he seems very popular based on the online reviews! I would recommend him again and again.
  • Options
    Definitely check our Lifting the Veil Productions. They do photography and cinematography and they are so creative and AFFORDABLE!
    www.veilproductions.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards