New Jersey - South
Options

suggestions of places to look for weddings gowns

Hi ladies! i am starting to think about where i should start looking for wedding gowns. any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: suggestions of places to look for weddings gowns

• Options
    Where are you located?

I happened to stumble across a salon going out of business due to retirement and got my dress for $300.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am in Galloway NJ
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely check out Wedding Belles Boutique in Northfield.  It's at the shopping plaza at the corner of Route 9 and Tilton Road, behind the McDonald's.  When I was looking for a gown I had done the David's Bridal thing but wasn't impressed by either their gowns or their customer service.  I went to Wedding Belles and LOVED Tina.  They don't pressure you into buying anything.  (I was set to buy a Kitty Chen gown, but my FI and I changed our minds about a big wedding and are now eloping in Hawaii Cool)

Good luck in your search for the perfect dress!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks! i will definately take a look there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Irma's Bridal in Cherry Hill
  • Options
    Tesi is now in Northfield too.
  • Options
    Any reason why Tesi is bad?  I was planning on going there to look.
  • Options
    Tesi isn't bad at all... I got my dress there! I've heard AWFUL things about Wedding Belles from 4 different people so idk, maybe PP had a rare experience. Tesi picks out dresses for you and gives you magazines to look through their selection instead of having to rifle through a million dresses.. I can't wait to go back when my dress is ready :)
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I did NOT enjoy my experience at Wedding Belles, and I went there shopping for BM dresses.  The owners kept making snippy comments about how I didn't get MY dress there.
  • Options
    Tesi's is awesome! I love her and the girls that work there. I got my dress there, as well as the bridesmaides, MIL, and all the men's tux's we rented from there as well.

You can't go wrong with Tesi Bridal!

I did not like my experience at Wedding Belles. I am a 16 and they didn't even have many samples in my size.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    The Sample Rack, Pine St., Phila. is an amazing place!  All samples, but beautiful gowns reasonably priced.  The women who work here are great.
  • Options
    irma's bridal in cherry hill
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards