Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Puerto Rico Wedding -__-

I have never been so stressed in my life. Im looking for something simple. Something with plants, grass and flowers. Im sick of the hotel venues near me, sure theyre pretty, but its not what I want. I just want to rent a location. I dont need the hotels catering, or bars or anything!
Can that even be found? Ive checked out , Gran Melia, and El Conquistador and im not interested. I dont see a pretty church around, or a pretty place for the reception, what options do I really have? Renting items for a backyard wedding adds up pretty quickly too and I dont even have a yard big enough. Is there ANY outdoor place , where it has a nice level lawn, where I can do the ceremony and reception outside? (Preferrably in or around the Fajardo area) Help! 

Re: Puerto Rico Wedding -__-

• Options
    HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    I would normally said to post this on your local board but there isn't a PR one. Which is surprising, maybe you can ask TK gods to create one. Sorry I can't help you, just thinking out loud. The Latino weddings board may have more ladies that are famiiliar with the area.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know, this site is pretty useless to me when it comes to looking for vendors, venues etc...because it doesnt have its own section.
    thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Have you tried the Destination Weddings Board? There might be some Puerto Rico brides there?
  • Options
    Check out vacation houses. We rented one for our destination wedding and it was awesome and affordable.
    FOR SALE - www.sd31942.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards