October 2013 Weddings
Options

Progress Report! PIP

So, after abruptly picking up and moving (and losing deposits on a few things), I finally have the ball rolling again, and only 7 months until the big day!
As of earlier this month, I put the deposit down on my gown, and I will be going there later this month to finish paying it off and officially order it! Here is a link to the style: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Tulle-Ball-Gown-with-Lace-Up-Back-and-Side-Swags-WG3403

This past weekend we visited our venue and absolutely fell in love! It is a brand new ballroom that just opened earlier this month, and it is so affordable! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Also, we ordered our wedding cake. This is how it is going to be decorated. just round instead of square.

And we have just officially decided on a central theme! It is going to be "love birds"
I found the perfect invitations/save the dates!

I just feel so incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my best friend!
:)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

weddingcountdown.com Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Progress Report! PIP

• Options

Congrats!  Your venue and cake are so pretty!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    I love the space!!!  Also, the cake is wonderful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rebeccalaynerebeccalayne member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I love the dress, venue, and cake!! Your cake is really close to the cake that I want to have! When I first saw the picture of the cake I thought "that is what I want except round not square" then I read your post and you said the same thing! We have similar tastes! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful cake and I love the theme.  Congrats on the progress!
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • Options
    exciting! congrats! That's how I want my cake too - simple and elegant!!
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Options
    Thanks everyone!

As of last week we also found a caterer in our price range, and are working on setting up a meeting with them, as well as a tasting! :D

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

weddingcountdown.com Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards