Ohio-Cincinnati

FS: Lots of Wedding Bling in Malibu blue, Silver & Light Pink

My son & daughter in law were married on May 12th!   She used the Malibu blue color from David's bridal as her main color and accented with silver and light pink.  We have lots of items for sale in these colors and lots of bling!!  I really need to get these items moved!!  I Iive in Fairfield Township in Butler County.  You are welcome to come see the items here!
If you are interested please email me at tarawhite@fuse.net
We have the following items: 370 Malibu blue satin chair sashes 8x108  @ .75 each
49 silver table easels/stands $1.00 each8 large silver/pink bows with rhinestone center $16 for all8oz clear plastic coffee mugs (from smartyhadaparty.com) 120 for $50bubble wands with malibu blue & white ribbon30 silver floating candles $168.5x11 table words in pink, silver, & silver glitter.  words like "love, laughter, bliss, vow, etc.    41 cards @ $40table diamond gems in various sizes  $4-$6 a bagmalibu blue, clear, mix of gems for vases 14 bags @ $5 a bag (purchaged these from Michael's)rhinestone decorated 2.8x6 white pillar candles that have been gently burned (best offer)white votive candles unburned   87 for $15silver platinum trimmed square 6" plates 149 @ $40 (from smartyhadaparty.com)Silver Candle/Cupcake Holder ($20Turquoise Glitter Candles gently burned $30 (gorgeous)Silver  Pedastal Bowl $10Silver Candlestick Holder (we used for Memorial Candle) $56" Clear Scroll Plastic Plate (used for cake) from smartyhadaparty.com 200 @ $409oz Clear Plastic Cups 165 @ $15Silver 8x10 frame $3Bubble Wands with white & malibu blue ribbon 107 wands @ $18

Re: FS: Lots of Wedding Bling in Malibu blue, Silver & Light Pink

• I still have the following available:

120 clear plastic coffee mugs (ordered from Smartyhadaparty.com) for $50

6x6 Silver trimmed White Square plastic plate - 149 for $40

9 large light pink & silver ribboned bow with rhinestone center - $16

Silver table/easel stands (3 assorted sizes) 48 - $40

Table Card "Words" of Love (bliss, vow, hope, dream, etc) They are silver glitter, silver & light pink damask.  These were handmade using a cricuit machine.  41 cards - $40

Bubble Wands - 107 with malibu blue & white ribbon $15

Silver Cupcake/Candle holder - $20

Turquoise mix gems for vases, etc 14 bags (4 1/2 cup each) @ $5 a bag I purchased these at Michaels

2.8x6 white gently burned Pillar Candles with Rhinestones attached - 40 for best offer

Turquoise Glitter Candles 2 large 4 small (I used these on my silver candle/cupcake holder) $25

votive candles UNBURNED 87 for $15

Rhinestone buttons (purchased from Etsy) 18 for $15

You can email me at tarawhite@fuse.net if you are interested and I'll be glad to send you some pictures!
  • Just throwing this out there hope you dont mind.  I have a size 20 mailbu dress from davies.  The other girls from the wedding party are also willing to sell.  Size 16 and 12.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would love to see the chair sashes the color is what I need to see... I am having Malibu blue also could you please send me a picture to Courtneyndickey@att.net
  • Would you mind sending me picture of your stuff? my email is jlarcinese103@yahoo.com Thank you!!
  • Hi you mentioned a size 16 Malibu blue dress from David's bridal. Could you please let me know if u still have it? Email kimjessydyahoo.com
  • I would love to see pictures of everything as well! I'm especially interested in the bubble wands : my Email is brfrymireyahoo.com
  • Might I ask where you found the Malibu blue (David's Bridal Malibu blue) satin sashes? You may email me at memorablemoments2010@yahoo.com with any info or ideas...
  • I am interested in the votive candles if still available. You can email back if so at rclark8298@gmail.com
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards