May 2013 Weddings

Photobooth

Hey girls!!
Anybody having a photo booth at their wedding? What's your take on them?

Re: Photobooth

• I'm having one. They print out two photostrips (4x1)- one for the guests and one for a book for us. We went to a wedding with one and it was busy all night long. I think it was the first thing we were ever "that is going to be in our wedding!" about. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Were having a 'crazy booth' http://www.valophotography.com/blog/jake/2011/10/kate-and-jasons-crazy-booth/ Added it on to our photography package! Looks like alot of fun, plus it'll be great to add to our wedding album btw I want to brag about that too! Theyr custom and I can't wait to get them after the wedding, we're getting the fine arts book and story book. http://valoweddings.com/products/
  • We're having one.  Our package comes with a strip for the guest placed in a frame customized with our info & a strip for us placed in an album where the guest can leave us a note.  I've been to 2 weddings with them & they're always a big hit.

• LB&SFLB&SF member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I really want one...  If budget allows, I hopefully will have it!!!!  They are a ton of fun.
    May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    We are having one, it is a free gift from our photographer since he is a family friend.

Like someone else said about the favors, that's our plan to. We are looking into getting photobooth picture frames and using them as favors and place cards as well :)

More then 1 use is awesome because it will cut down my cost on everything!
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm hoping that another groupon will come up for one.  If that doesn't happen, then I found instructions on how to make your own using your ipad.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We're definitely planning on having one! I think it would be so fun and I really think our guests would have a blast with it. I'm considering buying frames that our guests can take their photos home with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are going to have one.  I went to a wedding and it was a big hit!  I want to use it with the guest book (one strip for guests to keep, one strip goes into guest book).  People of all ages love it, and gives a break from dancing

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards