Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Morning

Greetings from Florida!!  It is a beautiful day so far here.  I think that it might rain a little bit, but its FL, its expected.  We have a few things planned today like Indian food for lunch and then some shopping.  We are also planning on going to the gym again today.  We were good and went yesterday afternoon.  I also need to hit up Michaels for some last minute projects. 

Our current paraside

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good Morning

• ps...i have no idea why the pics are coming out that way...
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • What part of FL are you at? :))))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi Cathy!! So glad to see that beautiful picture!! I can't believe you're at 3 days!

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • We are just outside of West Palm Beach.
  • Had a great turkey sleep last night! Today should be a lazy lady... Sadly not by a pool though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey Cathy! I'm jealous, I wish I was by a pool right now instead of shivering up here hahah!
  • Man that looks nice!! It's cold here too!!!

Work today, and probably work when I go home too since I'm working a 1/2 day tomorrow and need to render decisions on appx 8 million arbitration cases I have backed up. So that's thrilling! I'd rather be in Florida!!!
  • Cathy, I am living thru you right now!  It is sooo cold here :-(  Enjoy!! lol!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Another jealous knottie here. I've got a sweater and knee high socks on today. Plus I had to bust out the heavy fall coat this morning. I want to be sitting by a pool enjoying the warmth!!!

Has anyone noticed that Yahoo seems to be crazy with the wedding-related stories lately? Today they have something on a big brawl that happened at some wedding and apparently the bride got knocked out?? I havne't watched it yet as work blocks videos, but sounds entertaining.

• Wht a beautiful site! You are oh so close! How exciting :)
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-344?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:a498f65b-644d-423a-ac74-0a3e189d65e3Post:362a9f47-8810-4df0-99b3-5aa4642aba39">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Another jealous knottie here. I've got a sweater and knee high socks on today. Plus I had to bust out the heavy fall coat this morning. I want to be sitting by a pool enjoying the warmth!!! Has anyone noticed that Yahoo seems to be crazy with the wedding-related stories lately? Today they have something on a big brawl that happened at some wedding and apparently the bride got knocked out?? I havne't watched it yet as work blocks videos, but sounds entertaining.
    Posted by WinoGrrl[/QUOTE]

I hears about that. One of he brides uncles had a heart attack and passed away during the incident. Sounds like the worst day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Girl, we are soooo close! Enjoy every second :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-344?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:a498f65b-644d-423a-ac74-0a3e189d65e3Post:b7bd4817-87b3-4ff6-962a-4b9385570396">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are just outside of West Palm Beach.
    Posted by Cathyl7910[/QUOTE]
     Thats going to be so beautiful!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards