Florida-West Coast
Options

QOTD 6/27

What are you doing with your dress after the wedding?

Re: QOTD 6/27

• Options
    LionyLooLionyLoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly haven't even given it much thought. Hmmmm maybe sell it, or do a trash the dress session. OR donate to a less fortunate bride? That would be cool.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    TTD session, clean, then donate
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to do a trash the dress and then clean and store in for my daughter.
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    adamar15adamar15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might tie-dye it eventually. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Clean and maybe sell..
  • Options
    jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't thought about it, but most likely keep it.
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im donating mine to MacDill Air Force Base. Once to Twice a year they will allow brides to be who have an FI that is on active deployment get dresses that have been donated.

I want to do a trash the dress first, but nothing that will completely ruin or dirty my dress. After that ill have it professionally cleaned and donate it to them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just going to get it cleaned and boxed. I love the idea of trashing the dress but I just feel like I have better things to spend my money on at this point.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I heard they could dye them, I thought it would be awesome to hem it shorter, turn it into a flirty little number and die it purple or something bright like that.

Great question!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    kmf218kmf218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dumb question...what do you mean by "trash the dress session"? lol I'm sorry but I have never heard of it before and I'm curious. 
  • Options
    ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess TTD but shouldn't be too hard...in the sand and in water...we shall see. Or if I am too chicken just preserve and put away. No kid really wants to wear their mothers dress anymore haha.

Kmf- trash the dress is a session sometimes done in water, in paint, in dirt...to get a very artistic photo shoot. Most times the dress can be kept and cleaned, sometimes it can not.

There is also a trash the dress for bridesmaids where they burn the dress lmao
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    kmf218kmf218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg that is so cool! lol I love it! I'm definitely doing it at the beach Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the TTD idea!
  • Options
    teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Since my dress has already been in the Gulf, my friend (she does photography on the side) offered to to a TTD session this summer. Now we just need to arrange a time. After that I am not sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards