Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Videographer

Has anyone used Tyl Video or booking them for their wedding? I spoke to Mark over the phone and he seems great! He is sending me a sample to watch, so I'm sure that will help me decide. The base package is a great value and I will probably add a second camera for the ceremony. I spent the majority of my photo/video budget towards the photograhy(which to me is more important). I def want a video to capture the day, but don't need all the bells and whistles.

Any advice in this area would be much appreicated!!

Re: Videographer

• We decided against a videographer, as did many of the other ladies here. There are a few who have a videographer, but not many and I have not heard of this company. Hopefully someone will chime in for you.

We spent our entire photography/videography budget on photography. We have a camcorder that we plan to give to my cousin for the day to record the important stuff. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We love our wedding video and we're so glad we got a videographer. We didn't use Tyl though. We used Mastroianni Video Productions.
  • We are doing what Panther is doing.  After speaking with a lot of our friends who did wedding videos they said afterwards they thought it was a waste of money.  Now looking at pricing for them, I agree - I can get a lot of other things for $900.  The only thing I want on camera is our ceremony since it will be at Kennywood and our vows are going to be hillariously funny.  But one of our wedding guests makes & edits videos so he will be doing this for us as our wedding gift.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards