September 2013 Weddings

Weird to be "back" on The Knot

Being here makes me wonder what different choices I would have made for our wedding if I was getting married now.

What would you have done differently?
Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
*folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012

Re: Weird to be "back" on The Knot

• Ok, the format for this board is weird, but the options for the bios are pretty cool!  I think I might make a wedding inspiration board next week if this is still going on... lol
    Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • JezcaMJezcaM member
    First Comment
    i share with my clients that i have two regrets from my own wedding:
    1- i wish we had taken dance lessons. our first dance was embarrassingly bad and we just laughed at ourselves the whole time, cued the dj to fade it out like halfway because it was just too awkward.
    2- i should have done a hair trial. i did a consultation and the stylist was highly recommended by several friends, but i was too cheap to pay for a trial. turns out she didn't know how to do curly hair very well. i hated my hair on my wedding day and, although everyone said it looked fine, it made me self-conscious all day.

now that it's 7 years ago, if the wedding were now i'd make plenty of updates! i'd have fabulous lighting and would think outside the box for flowers (like this bouquet, for example - http://www.somethingtocelebrateblog.com/2010/02/vintage-bouquet.html).

and i'd have alcohol!! we didn't have alcohol at our wedding because ken's parents are alcoholics. but they ended up leaving as soon as they finished dinner (before we were even announced). :P did i mention my mil wore a white dress? ha. if i had it to do over again, i'd be LESS considerate of their feelings and would just tell the bartenders they weren't to be served.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards