New York-New York City
Options

Honeymoon in NYC

Hello ladies!

My FI and I are thinking of having our honeymoon in NYC.  We really like the city, but we've been before several times and I was wondering if anyone here had some ideas of specific things to do to make it special/romantic.

It will be in late July.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon in NYC

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great place for a honeymoon! 

I would book a dinner or lunch at a fancy restaurant - The River Cafe for a treat (we're having our wedding reception there, and it's so beautiful), or Eleven Madison Park - there are so many options in the city.

Top of the rock is better than Empire State Building. Maybe go for a show? We also went on a sunset wine tasting on a schooner which was really nice - and it'll be warm enough in July (we went in late September and it was just a tad chilly).  

A lovely brunch with mimosas would be great too - and maybe rent bicycles in Central Park? 
  • Options
    angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do one of the dinner boat cruises. Summers they have fireworks..I forget what day though but the evening ones that's around 8pm was what we did the World Yacht dinner cruise. Loved it! Best of luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amazing resteraunts in the city! BLT Market, BLT steak are 2 of my favs. You can go see a show, concert. There are walking tours, ghost walking tours....NYC is sexy at night, ium sure you guys will have a great time no matter where you stay or go. We recently stayed at Eventi, and Night hotel. Dream is cute too. You can take a day trip to Montauk lighthouse for a day on long island a swell...
    Just Married Photo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards