Christian Weddings

severe weather

please keep OK/KS/TX/MO/AR in your T&P's...  we've been expecing very severe weather all day today.  it's starting to build up in intensity and they're predicting a tornado outbreak.  I'll be home from work before it moves in, so I plan on camping out near the tornado cellar... but FI will be getting off work when it's supposed to be the worst!

hopefully it'll just be thunderstorms, but please remember this part of the country tonight!  after the SE tornado, and the Joplin tornado we are all more than a little nervous...  even those of us who have grown up with active tornado seasons.

Re: severe weather

• edited December 2011
    Definitely praying.  We've had some pretty bad thunderstorms, and we experienced a tornado outbreak a few weeks ago too.  You guys in the midwest are definitely hitting it harder than we are in the southeast though.  I pray for protection for you, no matter what storms come!!!
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be praying! Keep us updated.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Saw this over on my month board as well definitely praying for you guys.
  • edited December 2011
    Praying for all you down there.  I hope your Fiance gets home before it hits, or stays at work until it's over. 

Stay Safe. 
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
  • edited December 2011
    I will pray! Let us know what happens! Hopefully it will pass over you. 
  • GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope you will all be safe.
  • edited December 2011
    FI and my family and our homes are OK.  we spent a couple hours in the cellar and it came awfully close, but we're just fine.  the worst damage in our area was flooding, hail damage (baseball sized), and broken/fallen trees.  however, many of my coworkers lost everything and there is at least one child still missing.  we finally got our electricity back and I'm at work, so I know I'll start hearing more about what is really going on now.

• edited December 2011
    glad to hear you are ok! T & P going out to your community

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you are ok.  Prayers being said that the one child is found safe.
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am praying too.  Stay safe
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards