Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

All in One/Seal and Send Invitations- HELP!

This is probably a very old concept, but I discovered Seal and Send invitations today and i LOVE them! I have scoured the internet looking for one that will match my colors, which are very simple/common: cream, light pale pink, and shades of taupe and brown (like burlap). I am going for a very vintage-y feel for my wedding and I would ideally like for my invitations to reflect that, but after looking for hours I will now be happy if any ONE of my colors could be incorporated. I have seriously found nothing but bright spring colors... and black; which won't work! If anyone has any information or other ideas of how I could make my own, it would be greatly appreciated!

Re: All in One/Seal and Send Invitations- HELP!

• Options
    To be honest with you, I'm not a fan of seal and send invites. They look great when sent, but look terribly beat up when delivered. They also limit your color selections. 

Envelopes can cost much less than 50 cents each - I'd consider adding them to your invites. It would be a shame to spend so much time working on making beautiful invitations, only to have them show up in your guests' mailboxes looking awful, ya know?

www.envelopments.com doesn't sell directly, but has a list of vendors that can supply you with paper. They have an incredible selection of papers, and definitely plenty to choose from within your color scheme.

Other people have suggested www.cardsandpockets.com but I've never used their products. 

If you end up finding the pockets at one place, I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding cream and taupe color cardstock at a craft store - Kraft paper might actually be cool with your theme. 
  • Options
    Envelopes are a good idea, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards