California-Inland Empire

dinner plate color?!

just looking for some color advice as I'm not very good with this decorating stuff....my wedding colors are navy blue and orange.  tables will have a navy blue table cloth / orange napkins......the caterer (bbq) we are using provides plastic dinnerware but it is black......I was thinking of purchasing clear dinnerware but it will be about $300 so should I splurge for the look or just go with whats free?  would you use another color instead of clear?  thanks for your advice!!! :)

Re: dinner plate color?!

• JuneMaggieJuneMaggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just do clear, but you should be able to find it for much cheaper than 300.00- go to Costco! 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, check costco or amazon.  Who are you using for catering?  I'm using Lucilles and they use black styrofoam plates, but I asked for clear plastic and they said they would provide it.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the other posters. Check around on prices for clear and get the cheapest you can find. I think the black will look off.

• edited December 2011
    Honsetly, if the tables aren't set beforehand I would just leave it black and save the money.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards