Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

accountability

Happy Monday! What’s on your agenda for eating/working out today?

I went for a 5 mile run this morning – I think my knee is pretty much cured. Phew! Yesterday, we had pancakes for breakfast (I always have peanut butter and syrup on mine), hot dogs + Doritos for lunch and I made chicken lasagna roll ups for dinner with a salad. Also drank a Gatorade throughout the day… and am hoping to REALLY quit/cut back on soda starting this week.

What is your healthy mini-goal for the week?

Have a healthy day, ladies!

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: accountability

• Options
    good Morning...

I had a good weekend as far as working out... eating not so much :(  to many gatherings.

I didn't get to work out this morning, but I do have a Les Mills Pump workout scheduled for tonight since I ended up doing just cardio yesterday.

I had my shake this morning, I have tuna, an apple and carrots for lunch and will probably have chicken and veggies for dinner.  Eating healthy during the week is sooo much easier ;)
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Jen - I know what you mean! I feel like I do such a good job during the week, and then Fri & Sat night kill me. I'm even fine during the day, it's just going out that always gets me...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Today is Phase 2 for my South Beach diet I'm trying! Yesterday Breakfast~ two egg omelette with mushrooms, ham, and mozz cheese Lunch~ low fat ham lunchmeat with some asparagus Dinner~ salad with bl olives, ham, mushrooms, celery and mozz cheese My cheese is part skim. I can have sides but limited. Only drank about 8 oz all day, rest was water!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    This weekend wasn't too bad. I made chipotle chicken wraps for dinner and we are having the leftovers for lunch today.  They are so yummy.  We will probably have chicken tonight for dinner.  I am not sure what I am going to to with it though.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Like always, doing Paleo. Going to the gym tonight. I have a cheat day on Sunday. Can't wait! ha!
  • Options
    Kimmy -- do you already have your cheat day planned out? Haha :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am with you girls, it is so much easier to stick with a healthy plan during the week! 

My plan for today -
    B- Oatmeal w berries (aka the winter usual!)
    L - turkey on english muffin, carrots
    D - chicken or fish and veggies
    S- apple, fruit/protein smoothie

Workout - Spinning class after work

Hope everyone is having a great day!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards