Alabama

Hope Everyone is Safe!

I watched the tornado plow thourgh Tuscaloosa and Bham on FOX6. All is well here in Oneonta. My thougjhts and prayers are with everyone affected by the high winds and storms.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
192 made the cutimage 128 can't wait!image 63 had other plansimage 2 can't decideimage

Re: Hope Everyone is Safe!

• MaritaG11MaritaG11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have several friends going to school in Tuscaloosa/Birmingham. They have posted pictures on FB. It's horrible up there! 

Where I am in Alabama, we haven't gotten hit yet. 
    What I'm most looking forward to in 2012:
    Vacations with DH, baby G 1.0, and Riley's first birthday!
    Photobucket Anniversary
    My Chart
    Off BCP October 2011
    TTC #1 since December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I feel helpless to do anything about it down here in Mobile.  A girl from my church was crying last night because the church she got married in (outside of B-ham) is gone.  If anybody is in T-town, B-ham, or the surrounding areas, please give us an update whenever you can.  We are praying for and thinking about all of you!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from the Philly board, and I just wanted to pop in and let y'all know that you're in my T&P that everyone is safe!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Most of Birmingham is okay, just without power.  I'm going to Tuscaloosa Saturday to help clean up and will post pictures.  I dread it.  I love that city.
  • edited December 2011
    It is pretty terrible.  The count keeps going up - we went down to MacFarland/15th street earlier this morning - buildings and houses just completely gone. 
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the Huntsville area, just south of the Harvest/Toney area that got the end of the tornados on Wednesday. Some places are pretty well gone, including the homes of two people I went to high school with and numerous, numerous others. Luckily we got only trees down and minor home damage here, the brunt of the storm past right by here. But the damage is all around.

imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards