Ohio-Cleveland

DJ's

My fiance and I are looking for a DJ... I went to a bridal show this past weekend and met a guy from Night Rhythm Entertainment... has anyone used them? Just wondering what they were like. The person I spoke to I really liked, and he has really reasonable prices...
Check out what I have left for sale...
http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

Re: DJ's

• marilynkymarilynky member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Look up The DJ Crew!! They are the best of the best! You can pretty much plan every song that is played at the wedding online! They are super professional and super nice! Tell them kyra Sodergren sent you and you will get 50 off! They are worth it! DJs can make or break a reception!
  • We went with Rock the House.  They were AMAZING and our dance floor was packed all night!  They are reasonable with pricing and know what their doing. 
  • Have 't heard about that DJ company yet, but we went with A Bride's DJ. They are so personal and professional, not to mention much cheaper than a lot of these huge DJ houses. Guests are saying that we had the best reception yet and they want our playlist already :) We went with DJ Tim in case you look into them..Good luck!!!
  • I looked at Rock the House and A Bride's DJ but given the price points, I went with The Pros.
  • We went with the DJ Crew too.  Make sure you mention my name as well if you call!
  • What are the prices of some of these places? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards