• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
New Hampshire

Name Change?

So with changing your name in New Hampshire - do you just start at the social security office and then go to the DMV? Some told me you have to go to probate court? Is this true? 

Re: Name Change?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards