Washington-Seattle
Options

This board is pretty dead: Newbs, lurkers, WA ladies. Random Poll?

I am finishing up a 12 hour work day and bored out of my mind. This board has been dead lately.

Random Poll! PIP = brownie points :D

When are you getting married, or are you married?

What are you most looking forward to, what was your favorite part?

What is/was your venue?

Cake- who made it, inspiration?

Your Dress-

BM Dresses-

What do you want most for gift (be honest none of the bullshit of "Oh whatever anyone gets me I will be grateful")

Fur Babies?

Real babies?

Add some in!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: This board is pretty dead: Newbs, lurkers, WA ladies. Random Poll?

• Options

September 8, 2012

The food!!! And Candy bar

What is/was your venue?
    Ceremony- Annie Wright School
    Reception-- Tacoma Yacht Club

Maybe Mike's Amazing Cakes
    We are going Saturday to look and taste

Your Dress-
    Galina- Organza with sweetheart neckline and a pick up bottom
    http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Sweetheart-Organza-Gown-with-Pick-Up-Skirt-PK3226_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-Galina

BM Dresses- http://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/0a/2d/0a2d0c3b2b19b38607d90999e38c6f7c/donna-morgan-nordstrom-dresses-strapless-silk-chiffon-dress.jpg

What do you want most for gift (be honest none of the bullshit of "Oh whatever anyone gets me I will be grateful")

Hopefully some copper core cookware

Fur Babies?

Blue heeler- Tucker
    2 Hedgehogs- Nom Nom, MoMo
    2 Chinchillas- Chinchi, Mr. Chin

Real babies?
    Not for 4 more years

I'll post pictures when I am home. FTL I know you are a Nestie but you can still post
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    veassieveassie member
    First Comment
    I know this board is pretty sad recently :(

9-16-12!

the ceremony :) really spending a lot of time getting it just right with my awesome officiant.. plus having everyone in one spot for once! itll be great

What is/was your venue? 
    WithinSODO - awesome renovated warehouse! cant wait

JR Desserts in Whidbey Island - John is great and really went the extra mile, and it is so so yummy! it is really modern, white on white fondant with a dot design

Your Dress- 
    i love it its one of the white by vera wang from davids bridal - so different!

BM Dresses-
    undecided still!

HONEYMOON!! Haha FILS gave us a huge chunk already and we are doing a hm registry for the last little bit.  I really dont need a blender or forks imho

Fur Babies? 
    Reptile Babies! Two geckos and planning on a bearded dragon soon, recently lost our 10 year old guy :(

Real babies? 
    None, not for a while!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2012

When are you getting married, or are you married? Haven't set a date yet, but we are thinking May 25, 2013.

What are you most looking forward to, what was your favorite part? The reception! I'm nervous about the ceremony, but can't wait for the reception. And being married, of course!

What is/was your venue? We are going to look at DeLille Cellars next week, and depending on how that goes, we are going to look at Willows Lodge and Hidden Meadows.

Cake- who made it, inspiration? I think we are going with Creme de la Creme.

Your Dress- No idea. Can't wait to try some on! But I know making a choice will be rough for me.

BM Dresses- No clue. 

What do you want most for gift (be honest none of the bullshit of "Oh whatever anyone gets me I will be grateful") - Baking stuff. I love to bake! And dishes.

Fur Babies? 2 dogs, 3 cats, 3 birds, a chinchilla and some fish. Yeah...it's a zoo here.

Real babies? Nope!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree on this board being slow... I hope it picks up!

When are you getting married, or are you married? July 28th, 2012...only 79 days left!!!

What are you most looking forward to, what was your favorite part? Being married to my best friend...and the honeymoon!!!

What is/was your venue? Leifer Manor in Marysville, it is such a beautiful garden!

Cake- who made it, inspiration? My aunt is making it for us... inspired by the bouquets that I made. Im really trying to save money all around lol

Your Dress- Sottero and Midgley..
    http://theyoungbridesguide.wordpress.com/2009/04/24/all-tied-up/sotteromidgleyssm5027/ 

BM Dresses- Any style they choose in Malibu blue from DB

What do you want most for gift (be honest none of the bullshit of "Oh whatever anyone gets me I will be grateful")<-- LOL!!
    I am really hoping to get the Kitchen Aid Mixer, and my Knife Block!!

Fur Babies? 2!
    1 10 mo old Boxer named Toki (FI named him after a cartoon called Metalocalypse)
    1 5 year old Lhasa Apso named Brody

Real babies? Maybe on the honeymoon?? ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sparent:  Thanks for posting :)

Random Poll! PIP = brownie points :D

Married, May 7th 2011

My favorite part was the Honeymoon in Maui :)

What is/was your venue?

Tazer Valley Farm: Stanwood, WA

Cupcakes, by Kelli's Creations

Your Dress-

Bought at a Sample Sale at I Do Bridal

BM Dresses-

Mori Lee knee-length chiffon dresses in royal blue, in different styles :)

I LOVED the KitchenAid Stand Mixer my grandma bought off our registry!  Mine is the color Bayleaf.

Fur Babies?

Conan, 2 1/2 year old Chihuahua/Terrier mix.

Real babies?
    Not yet
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    Ash your dress looks awesome. I wanted something more like that but went really simple instead. I love the way the organza feels.

Kc- I am with you on the ceremony. Super nervous. FI and I are not really center of attention people hahaha. Willows Lodge is awesome. We used to live in Redmond and would drive by there all the time.

Veassie- Your venue sounds cool. I am sure the pictures will be pretty sweet.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    August 3 , 2012

Having all my family and friends visit me in Seattle.  I'm from the east coast.

What is/was your venue?
    Ray's Boathouse

No cake we are having Street Donuts
    http://www.streetdonuts.com/

Your Dress-
    I have a Sue Wong dress. I got it at Nordstrom's surprisingly I can't find photos of it anywhere online.

It's almost like this except it has spaghetti straps
    http://www.couturecandy.com/sue-wong/long-dress-in-white-/product.html

BM Dresses-
    My sisters got a steal at Macys.
    http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/evan-picone-dress-sleeveless-ruched-empire-waist-striped-halter?ID=620766&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

New bedding.   We just bought a new house and a new bed, I want brand new fancy bedding for it.    My FI wants a charcoal grill.

Fur Babies?
    2 cats -  Tag & Koda AKA "my monsters" 
    1 dog -  Paddy AKA "the big yellow beast"

Real babies?
    We are talking about adopting,

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards