North Carolina-Outer Banks

Rachael Hyde

I am looking to book my photographer in the next few weeks. I am thinking about using Rachael Hyde. I tried to find reviews/ complaints online but did not come up with anything. Has anyone used her in the past and how was your expierence? I am on a strict budget and while the photography is a very important componet for me I have to be concious about the overall total cost of the wedding. 

Re: Rachael Hyde

• I have heard of her because she was offering a show special for those that booked Pelican's Landing.  I tried to do some digging and when I checked out her portfolio, I noticed that some of the photo credits pointed to other photography companies (Outer Banks Photography etc.) which lead me to believe she might have been hired by these other companies as their 2nd photographer?  This is just a guess and I haven't confirmed because we went with another photographer.  I got the impression that she might be fairly new but I thought her portfolio was pretty good.  Didn't hear anything bad about her if that helps..
  • I hired Rachael for my October 2012 wedding, and thus far I think she is great. She is completely willing to work with us in terms of pricing and creating our own package to suit our needs, and she is incredibly easy to talk to and get along with. Her prices are a little bit lower because she is just breaking out on her own, but she has worked with several well-known (and pricier) photographers in the area. All of this being said, I clearly don't have my photos back yet - I'll let you know how it goes.
  • I just booked Rachael for my wedding next May. I went to the Bridal Show at the Sanderling and I really liked her and her prices seemed reasonable. She has been really helpful thus far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards