Wedding Woes
Options

Update on the Pup. A pupdate, if you will.

His UTI seems to be improving with the antibiotics. We still haven't heard back with the test results.

This dog is so damn mischievous though.

Today he pooped in the house (we couldn't take him out, there was a storm with lots of cloud-to-ground lightning. He wouldn't have gone anyway, even if I would've thought about taking him). So Jackson goes and poops right next to my FI and then waddles his little furry butt over and poops next to me, too. My first thought was that episode of Oprah where everyone won a new car. "And YOU get a poop! And YOU get a poop! EVERYONE GETS A POOP!"

His puppy food has the regular little brown kibbles and then chunks of (what I think is) dried chicken meat. Somehow he manages to pick out every little piece of chicken and eat THAT first. It's the strangest thing.

Oh, and since he isn't tall enough to properly get into the trashcan (tall step can in the kitchen), now he just knocks it the f*ck over.

This dog.

Re: Update on the Pup. A pupdate, if you will.

• Options
    Aren't fur babies so lucky that they're so cute? I'd have killed mine about 50 times over if he didn't have such a contrite look when he does something wrong. 
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Yep, at least he's adorable.

• Options
    Hee @ pupdate and poo for everyone.

He is adorable.  I would let him poop next to me, too.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Last night I must've dropped a treat crumb down my cleavage because he dove in nose-first and went deep. And I am blessed in that department, so I'm surprised he didn't get stuck. FI just sat there like "Good dog. You've learned much in our short time together."

Boys.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards