Texas-San Antonio
Options

Locations for bridal pics

Thought I'd ask this question in case you all know of any places that aren't occurring to me.  We're interested in either rural-ish settings or uber modern.  Any ideas?

Re: Locations for bridal pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The McNay's new wing is super modern and might work. Or you could try going out to Gruene for a more country look.
  • Options
    jessicanorenejessicanorene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also try the following:

Fredericksburg has some great 'country' - feeling spots, like the Wild Seed farm and a few others. I'd look on their Chamber website.

Austin has Dunvegan Keep (UNbelievably gorgeous) and the Austin Women's Club

You can also check with your venue. Most venues don't charge if your wedding is there.

The missions are amazing (San Jose and Concepcion are my favorites), and there are other spots you wouldn't normally think of, like the Majestic Theater or Chris Park.

You can also try some of the upscale neighborhoods that have over-the-top entrances, golf courses and country clubs, as well as some of the hotels on the Northwest side of San Antonio.

Side Note:
    Be prepared to pay fees for some of these places, anywhere from $10 to $300 for a photo session (which your photographer usually doesn't cover, its up to you), and I know a permit is required for the missions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards