Ohio-Columbus
Options

MUA and Hair Stylist that comes to you

I am a BM in my good friend's wedding in June and she is looking for a make up artist and hair stylist that will come to her house in Westerville. Any recommendations/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Contact information would be great as well! Thanks ladies.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: MUA and Hair Stylist that comes to you

• Options
    I'm using Shannon Goode for hair and Joy Macke for makeup at my wedding in a couple of weeks.  I've already had the trials done and I'm excited to use them.  You can google them to look at their portfolios and they also come highly rated on here.

Also, Joy did the airbrush makeup, which I was concerned about being to heavy.  It felt like regular foundation and looked fabulous.  Good luck and way to help out the bride so far in advance! :)
  • Options
    I'm using Kelli of Beautimarked by Kelli and she will go wherever you are.  Here's her FB page.  https://www.facebook.com/BeautimarkedbyKelli Good luck!
  • Options
    If you contact Penzone Salons Bridal dept they can send you the pricing for onsite hair & makeup.  I chose to go to the salon instead.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I used Alison Feamster for makup and Jennifer King for hair.  Both traveled on site.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards