New York-Upstate

Has anyone worked with Angie Ellsworth/ Angie Starr Photography?

Hi Ladies, came across www.angiestarrphotography.com on Craig's List.  Her photos seem decent and he ad was for $1,000 for a wedding-  (which is about my budget)

I was wondering if anyone had any reviews of her work?

THanks in advance!

Re: Has anyone worked with Angie Ellsworth/ Angie Starr Photography?

• mm133123mm133123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Angie for my wedding for next June.  I meet with her and really liked her and felt very comfortable.  My friend just got married last week and there were a couple of her pics posted (they were reallllly gorgeous).  I love that she has a young fresh eye.  I find her very easy to communicate with (I have sent her lots of emails back and forth and she's very timely).  Also, you really can't beat her prices for her high quality work.  
    Hope this helps some!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would be really hesitant to pick a photog off  of CL since it is a notorious breeding ground for not so great work and people...Make sure you see an entire wedding also and get reviews and references...I looked at her blog and her pictures are a little too yellow but that is just my opinion and personal style so it might work out for you...Just make sure you have an ironclad contract!
  • mm133123mm133123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The yellow-ish tone is called sepia, it is a technique used to give photographs a warmer and antiquated look.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    No I am saying that in several of the pictures there is a yellow tone that is overdone..I studied fine art in college so I am not talking about sephia which is more of a brown tone.
  • edited December 2011
    I have booked Angie for my wedding in May.  Over the summer we did a session of engagement photos with her and were very happy.  She has been great to work with so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards