June 2013 Weddings
Options

2012 June Bride- Checking In :)

Hey ladies,
Well, you asked me to check in and I am! I will bring pictures with me soon.
But, the day was amazing.
I think the most important thing to remember is to WEAR SUNSCREEN! I got sunburned during our first look and portraits and was kind of miserable that night. Which sucked....

But, that day was perfect and went over without too many hitches, at least, that I know of.
If any of you ladies live in Columbus, OH and need vendor recommendations, let me know!
I also have a few odds and ends for sale from the wedding if you ladies are starting to collect things.
I.E. hair piece, chair sashes, guest book pen, etc. I wanted you ladies to be able to pick and choose from these things. :)
If you want to check it out click here: clicky

In any case, don't stress out too much. If at the end of the day you both said "I do," then you did it right. :)

First Look
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 2012 June Bride- Checking In :)

• Options
    SUNSCREEN. That's awesome advice that I haven't read about yet. Thanks!
    June 2013 Sig

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    awesome advice! thanks so much for stopping by, I hope the other ladies do as well. So happy that your day was amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thank you for stopping by. Sunscreen wasn't even on my radar so that's great advice. Thank you!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice & taking time to stop by, Peachy!!
  • Options
    Congrats on your wedding and thank you for stopping by!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  And thanks for the tip!  I'm so pale and I can get sunburned in like 5 minutes, but I never even thought about sunscreen!
  • Options
    I'm pale and fair skinned too, I wish I had thought about it and unfortunately, no one tells your to wear it on your shoulders.
    If you wear it on your face, it may give you a really pale face in pictures, talk to your photog's about it.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. I really hope I remember to just stop and take it all in on the day of. I have lotion with sunscreen in it hopefully that'll work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards