Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Ideas Please!!!

So, I have most of my music figured out.  I would love to know what people think about music while guests are sitting down.  Our ceremony is in the same room as the reception so it is very non-traditional and laid back.  I llike the idea of popular instrumental songs.  Any ideas??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ideas Please!!!

• lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re:Ideas Please!!!:[QUOTE]So, I have most of my music figured out. nbsp;I would love to know what people think about music while guests are sitting down. nbsp;Our ceremony is in the same room as the reception so it is very nontraditional and laid back. nbsp;I llike the idea of popular instrumental songs. nbsp;Any ideas?? Posted by mmccolpin[/QUOTE]

Um, you just gave us your idea. Since you like instrumental versions of popular songs, I would go to a music store and look through their selection of music. They will have lots of what you are looking for I'm a pianist and have looked through my fare share of music stores. Also, try musicnotes.com for individual sheet music of popular songs. I have always had good luck with this site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards