Colorado-Denver

Waxing Recomondation?

Anywhere have anywhere they go in town (denver metro/castle rock/boulder) to get waxed?

i wanna do a bikini and leg wax-but i'm not sure the nice girls at snappy nails are going to be professional....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Waxing Recomondation?

• brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL, Snappy nails!  I'm thinking of doing Wax in the City, but haven't been yet (Fi is threatening me w/ bodily harm if I remove too much--weirdo!).  I'm anxious to hear what other girls have to say though!
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wax in the City (DTC) off of Belleview is great!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
     I go to LEGACY NAILS-  on 92nd and Shariden  in Westminster (By Arby's)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Wax in the City.  (been to the one in the DTC - I guess they are Waxing the City now??).  they don't accept tips, referrals are the best thank yous.  VERY professional and welcoming.  I've done brazillian (owie - but that gets better if you keep it up), and a modified bikini and both had great results.  My fav cerologist moved to Seattle, but everyone there is highly trained and great.  but, allow for two weeks of growth!  call and ask for legs, it may be a shorter amount of time.  (I hope so anyway!)
  • edited December 2011
    I think Waxing the City is great as well. I've gone several times to them to get brazilians done and they make it as painless as possible. They also have 3 levels of cerologists so you can pay what you're comfortable with. They're all great! I haven't been to the DTC location but the downtown one is great.
  • edited December 2011
    Wax in the City is awesome! I got to downtown denver...brazilian...quick, not too painful, super nice!
  • mab1999mab1999 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to concur with everyone who mentioend Waxing the City (used to be Wax in the City).  The techs go to both locations and are all great (plus their website is fab to use to schedule appts though it doesn't have prices).  I've never had a bad experience and I switch between the two (the only reason I try not to go downtown is due to parking-its awful to find a spot during the week).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards