Kentucky-Louisville

Mellwood Brides

If anyone is having their reception at Mellwood, do you think it would be a problem to hang a banner on a wall by using those little plastic things that stick to the wall - you know, the ones that aren't supposed to mess up the wall?

Re: Mellwood Brides

• According to what they told us, you can do anything that doesnt destroy the walls.  I think that it would be fine!  
  • Yay, I am so happy to see other Mellwood Brides!!!
  • I would not and will not have my reception at Mellwood.  They deceived me regarding the room.  I signed the contract and then 3 months before my wedding found out there had to be a 9 foot fire path that ran basically in the middle of the room.  When I went to discuss this with Scooter she got very rude and threw my contract at me.  Be warned. 

Also the owner is a landlord/owner for several apartment complexes in Louisville including Arcadia Apartments.  He has been classified as a "slum lord".  Just FYI
  • I love Mellwood and they told me upfront about the fire path.  I had no trouble designing my space around it.  I think it is beautiful and a great place for a wedding.  My wedding is October 20th and I can't wait to decorate and celebrate in the beautiful space.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards