Michigan-Detroit
Options

Last minute Bulk flowers/ Detroit/Novi etc

Was going to order online but seems I cant get anything over night delivery. Most of the sites say minimum one to two weeks pre order .
Just looking for white roses / or any white flowers.

My mother decided to elope and then decided the wedding will be at my house ;) How sweet ! lol

Any ideas are appreciated!

Re: Last minute Bulk flowers/ Detroit/Novi etc

• Options
    Do you have a Costco or Sam's Club membership? The Costco near me (Roseville), always has lovely fresh flower bouquets made up every day. They may not be all white, but they almost always have some large bouquets (2 dozen roses, etc) made up for sale for $16 or so.

There is also Produce Palace on Dequindre just north of 12 Mile, and I think all the Westborn Markets have fresh flowers all the time too.
  • Options
    Thanks Sue! I have a costco down the road was going to try there Friday morning/ Thursday night first and then move on if they didnt have what I wanted. They do normally have a ton of roses I can always compermise if its not what I originally wanted just have an idea in my head of what will look nice ;)

Ill show everyone pics when im done (wedding is Saturday )
  • Options
    I picked up 4 dozen roses some lilies hydrangias and dasies from costo co today. Im shocked at how gorgeous and cheap the flowers were!!! It seems as though they scaled back their flower section from the last year I was there. Cant wait to show all the ladies pics of what I do for Saturday.

Thanks again Sue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards