Washington
Options

New Mod + poll

Hey Washington ladies,

My name is Sarah and I'm the new mod of this board. I'm not sure if this board has ever had a mod in the past...

A little bit about me:
- I'm a student. I should be finished with my BS in Agricultural Biotechnology at the end of Fall 2012.

- I've been with my FI for about five years.

- My FI is also a student

- I love spending time on TK, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. I'm kind of a social networking junkie.

- When I'm not on the computer, I love spending time with my FI talking about whatever pops into our heads, reading a good book, or scrapbooking.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you ladies and making this board a place of real resource. So, with that...

Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: New Mod + poll

• Options
    Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think is nice to have you doing this. i know I'm mostly on the July 2012, Gay board and I've posted here a few times but looking forward to being here more :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad there's finally a Mod on here. I've mostly been posting on the July 2011 board. I hope things pick up for you on this board!
  • Options
    Jerusha19Jerusha19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi new mod! (though I'm new to the boards too) I'm hoping we get a lot of brides posting with some great information. DIY ideas, Reviews/info on vendors (especially outside of Seattle since the state is WAY bigger than SEA) and just general questions/ideas/chat. WA is great! lets make our board great too!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards