Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Churches in Grand Rapids

We just started planning for our wedding and are looking for a church for the ceremony.  I haven't lived in Grand Rapids for several years and need some help finding a church that allows non-members.  My fiance was raised Methodist and I am non-demoninational however neither of us are active members at a church.  We would really like a small, cute country church or something historic and charming.  Does anyone have ideas?  

Thanks!

Re: Churches in Grand Rapids

• Options
    I just booked the Common Ground Community Church for $600.. its less than a 5 minute drive to downtown GR.

http://www.commonground.info/
  • Options
    Check out the Calvin Seminary Chapel.  We booked it for $600 which I thought was pretty reasonable.  It's sort of tucked away by lots of trees and the inside of the building has alot of character I think. Good luck!
  • Options
    we  are doing ours at wallin congregational church..it is absolutely beautiful..you DONT have to be a member and the minister works with you on everything..its 650..but includes a wedding coordinator a music coordinator and the officiant charge oh and clean up.its in grand rapids and their cathedral ceilings are amazing.I attended a wedding there before and it was so beautiful I knew i wanted mine their..we are having the reception at english Hills terrace afterwards...not sure if you booked a reception venue yet but english hills has no room charge in the off season..just have to pay for the food and drinks..great deal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards