Illinois-Chicago
Options

Emperor Limousine

Hey ladies -

Does anyone have any feedback on Emperor Limousines out of Addison?  They have good reviews on WeddingWire but was curious if anyone here had first hand knowledge of them.  Thanks gals!

Re: Emperor Limousine

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to meet with them in October for my June 2011 wedding, and the owner he was very nice.  The cool thing about them is that they allow you to pay in installments or in full, and we also go to sit in each ot the limos that were available on our wedding day. 

My advice....GO THERE QUICKLY, as we went October 2010, and June 2011, was close to being booked completely.

Congratulations on your wedding and many blessings to you all!!
  • Options
    kellym050370kellym050370 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so very much!  I spoke with them today and thankfully they still had my day open. I am going Saturday morning to see the limos!  Thank you for the well wishes and same to you!
  • Options
    cressett7cressett7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We've booked them for our June wedding and the price was most reasonable of all the places we looked.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked them a couple months ago for our September wedding. I wasn't expecting to be impressed when we went in due to the low price (this was FI's task), but their fleet was great and the owner couldn't be nicer. Very happy with them  so far. :)
  • Options
    elleque73elleque73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked them for our wedding next weekend. 

A neighbor has used them for concerts, etc and has had great service and always gets upgraded.

She said the limos are always clean and on time and that the drivers are personable and professional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards