Virginia-Richmond

I'm Married!!!

Woo! That's over. Just got back from Hawaii today...what a long flight. 

Our wedding was October 1st and it was perfect. Honestly, everything went so amazingly well. 

Only thing I can complain about. We got married outside and I wore heels. My heels got stuck in the grass and I stepped on my dress, so as I was walking down the aisle, I kicked off my shoes and went barefoot. Everyone thought it was great...Thank goodness, I had a pair of flats for the pics. 

Our venue was amazing. We got married at Hermitage Country Club on the golf course, the 18th hole. Hubby is a huge golfer. Great food, great service.

My flowers were by Mona Ray. And they were gorgeous. She is amazing, such a sweetheart. 

My cake was by A Cake to Remember. We had a three tier cake. Almond with Amaretto, Chocolate with Fudge , and Key Lime with a key lime curd. I can not wait to order another cake from her. It was fabulous. 

Our DJ was Penelope from NARDS and she was great. She is a close friend of ours, because I don't think she normally does weddings. But amazing job. 

Our photographer was Amanda Hedgepeth. She is fabulous. Born and raised in Richmond and now living with her hubby and baby on the way in Virginia Beach. She was 32 weeks pregnants shooting our wedding and the pics are fabulous. Best part, she edited the pics and put them on discs and I already have them. She is super cute and amazing. Love her.

My dress was from Davids Bridal. Nothing too fancy, but something elegant and simple. I ended up getting the alterations done at Fashion Design on West Broad Street by Red Lobster. Oksana was so sweet and my dress fit perfectly after 2 fittings. 

Thats all I can think of now. If anyone has any questions, email me or wants to see pics, let me know! And if you need any help planning, let me know. I loved every bit of it and only had one minor freak out and that was from my mother in law controlling the rehearsal dinner...but it all worked out in the end =)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: I'm Married!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards