New York-Long Island
Options

Hair & Makeup in Glen Cove

Hi Ladies!

Hoping you can help me out a bit.  I'm getting married at the Glen Cove Mansion next month and am in need of someone who can do my hair and makeup.  I would absolutely prefer if they could come to the hotel (I'm staying at the mansion the night before and the night of) but could definitely travel to a salon if I needed to, provided it's less than 15 minutes away from where I am.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Hair & Makeup in Glen Cove

• Options

I have no suggestions for hair (my hairdresser is located really far away from Glen Cove and is only travelling to my wedding - in Woodbury - for me because I've been seeing her for so long), but for makeup, I chose Beauty by Beth - she works out of her home in Wantagh, but is more than willing to travel and did an awesome job at my trial.  She's also priced very reasonably, given her level of skill (other people who I liked as much charge $10-25 more than Beth).

imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options

im originally from long island and i would use Candace from Lumara in Massapequa ....she would travel to you ...  if i could afford for her to come down to florida ... i wouldnt hesitate ... shes absolutely amazing and has been doing my hair and families hair for over 10 years ....

IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Options
    I live in glen cove, and use Darren who owns his own salon on Forest Ave called, Darrens Hair Salon. He does an amazing job, been going to him for 7 years. His work is perfection. Def check him out, resonable prices and obviously great location! Hope that helps! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards