Attire & Accessories Forum

Strapless Bra!?

This feels weird asking this stuff on here, but it's attire related. I just did a fitting for my dress. I realized because of my bra, the chest part of my dress isn't completley full, which makes the dress lay funny. I am looking for bra inserts (I looked at Victoria's secret) but I can't find anything to fill the current strapless bra I have. Anyone know where I can find the cup part to put in the top of the dress?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Strapless Bra!?

• Have you tried looking online? I honestly would try google-ing.
  • I usually go without a bra in a strapless because the bodice is usually tight enough to keep everything up and looking good. But it depends on the material...I hope you find something! I recommend a specialty bra store that does fittings, NOT VS or Fredericks. 
    engagementWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Does your bridal shop have a corset-- you could also look a the jelly inserts that are available in bridal magazines

Sarah Kropf Wedding Countdown Ticker 98image 12image 4image
  • Your seamstress should be able to sew that part into the bust of your dress.  Did you ask them about it?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Look for a padded or gel sticky bra.  You can find them at any department store.

But first talk to a seamstress about adding cups as PP suggested
    murrayed
  • The place where I purchased my dress, put cups right into my dress. Talk to a seamstress about it.
    image. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The padding that they suggested was FLAT. That wouldnt fill in the part I need. The dress fits perfect except that the bust part.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards