Snarky Brides
Options

Since I'm bored...everyone meet Mimi!

I just uploaded these pics to our wedding picture website and thought I'd share. This is Mimi, the sea lion we "met" at Theater of the Sea.

H getting a kiss

My turn!

Re: Since I'm bored...everyone meet Mimi!

• Options
    Awww.  She's so cute!  I love sea lions.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Oh, and this is her son, Wilbur. The first pic is when he was a baby, then all grown up.

• Options
    That's adorable, Seshat.  What an awesome experience!
  • Options
    It was awesome, I'd never been that close to a sea lion before, let alone touched one. I wanted to take Mimi home, she's so cute!
  • Options
    So cute!  And you are so pretty!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OH these are just so damn cute!
  • Options

So cute. I love sea lions, and walrus, and otters.......and you get the idea.

My DH thinks I should just go work at the zoo,because I want to bring all the animals home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Awww very cute!
  • Options
    So cute!

And I've been meaning to say that I really like your sig pic (I know you've had it up for a while, but it's really pretty!)
  • Options
    Love it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-boredeveryone-meet-mimi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:099f4176-e4cc-4e83-8b1f-9c4c4cb839c4Post:961b9f7c-5a3c-484a-aa09-a6c032561e8c">Re: Since I'm bored...everyone meet Mimi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So cute. I love sea lions, and walrus, and otters.......and you get the idea. My DH thinks I should just go work at the zoo,because I want to bring all the animals home.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

I worked at the zoo, it was a lot of fun but the pay blows. But it was worth it, getting to spend all day with the giraffes. goats, jaguars, birds. And I learned a crapton about the animals. But it makes it really hard when you lose one and have to answer the question "where is *animal name*" a million times.

Now I love going to the zoo because I know all the backstories for the animals, like their real names.

ETA--thanks, saxy! I also love yours. I always take a few seconds to look at it because I love all animal sigs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards