March 2013 Weddings
Options

New here!

Hello everyone. I'm new to this board...well the community forums period lol. Everytime I would google ideas for the wedding it would bring me here so I finally decided to just make an account and join in on the fun :)

My name is Kristy. My fiance's name is Tom. We have been together nearly 3 years. He proposed to me on New Years at a family party. We are planning to *hopefully* get married in March depending on our housing situation. This is all just so awesome to me because we finally have a date that is in the near future.

We are planning on having a country wedding at his parents farm, so that covers the venue. I am hesitant about booking anything else right now because of our date not being officailly set in stone yet. Oh and I have a photographer booked...my older sister. She is the bomb :)

I don't have a dress yet though.

I think that pretty much sums up my intro...if you want to ask me anything feel free to do so :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New here!

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the board!! I'd recommend to start looking for your dress asap- that can take some time! Good luck :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_new-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:b7643a5d-cb74-494e-ac7a-9c4610ea092bPost:8558246e-cac6-4cf9-aaae-52ed7186d617">New here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone. I'm new to this board...well the community forums period lol. Everytime I would google ideas for the wedding it would bring me here so I finally decided to just make an account and join in on the fun :) My name is Kristy. My fiance's name is Tom. We have been together nearly 3 years. He proposed to me on New Years at a family party. We are planning to *hopefully* get married in March depending on our housing situation. This is all just so awesome to me because we finally have a date that is in the near future. We are planning on having a country wedding at his parents farm, so that covers the venue. I am hesitant about booking anything else right now because of our date not being officailly set in stone yet. Oh and I have a photographer booked...my older sister. She is the bomb :) I don't have a dress yet though. I think that pretty much sums up my intro...if you want to ask me anything feel free to do so :)
    Posted by SmbKrl420[/QUOTE]

Nice to meet you, Kristy!! I hope you are having a blast planning your big day!

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to the board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!!
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker